This committee shall consist of five (5) members of the County Board elected to serve two-year terms starting the third Tuesday in April in each even numbered year. Members shall be from the following districts:
a. One (1) County Board Supervisor from the north, representing Districts 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10
b. One (1) County Board Supervisor from the central area, representing Districts 8, 9, 11 and 13
c. One (1)County Board Supervisor from the south, representing Districts 2, 4, 6 and 12
d. Two (2) County Board Supervisors from at large.
Roles and responsibilities of the committee:
Review and approve monthly expenditures for the Highway and Airport Departments.
1. Perform all duties prescribed by Wisconsin State Statute §83.015(2)(b).
2. Review receipts, purchases and disbursements made with county, state, or federal highway funds.
3. Perform such other duties as required by order or resolution passed by the County Board.
4. Review the planning, operation and maintenance of airport facilities, equipment and grounds.
5. Serve as liaison on airport matters between Price County and the State and Federal government, and its agencies.