- I need to renew my Driver's License. Where do I go and what are the hours?
- How do I file a complaint about a situation I have?
- I've hit a deer or come across a deer that has been hit by another vehicle and I'd like to keep it. What do I do?
- How do I file a complaint or give praise about my experience with a department member?
- How do I get a Temporary Restraining Order?
- Where can I drop off my unwanted, unused or expired medications?
- When can I drop off unwanted, unused, or expired medications?
- Can I remove the label from my medication bottle?
- What if I can't get to a Medication Drop Box or Medication Collection Event right away?
- Can I just flush my unwanted, unused or expired medication down the drain or flush them down the toilet?
- What is VPO?
- Do I subscribe to or pay for this service?
- How do I search to see if a temporary restraining order (TRO) has been served or firearms surrendered?
- If there is a firearm restriction will I always be notified when the firearms have been surrendered?
- What is the 'Caller ID' number and 'Sender Email' address?