PAY TAXES online go to Payment Information by clicking: Pay Taxes Online
- Pay PRICE COUNTY for DELINQUENT past years taxes, and all taxes for Towns of Fifield, Georgetown or Harmony
- 1st Installment or Full payment for Current Taxes due Town click on Pay Taxes Online to access Town, city or Village online payment links
- PAYMENT DROP BOX (attached to courthouse) located near Handicapped parking of courthouse parking lot.
- Delinquent Tax Listing with Interest through 4/30/21
The Price County Public Access Web Server provides online access to property tax and land record information currently maintained by Price County for individual parcels of property. Updated nightly.
Managed Forest Land Acreage Tax Rates, Timber Cutting Permit
Links to pay taxes online with E-check, Visa Debit or Credit Card. Property Tax Payment due dates by township. Price County has 8 municipalities that pay taxes in 3 Installments to the municipality from Dec - 1st week of August and 14 municipalities that 1st installment paid to municipality by Jan 31 and to County after Feb 5th.
Links to each municipality's 2nd Half Real Estate Tax Due Report by owner. 2nd half taxes are due by July 31st.
Listed are the municipal treasurers names, mailing addresses, phone numbers and collection times for tax payments.
Current Property Tax Rates, assessment ratio, listed by township. "Where does your money go" breakdown of where county portion of tax levy is paid.
Be reminded of what to expect while paying your taxes. What causes interest and penalty charges-timely payment parameters
Assessor contact information by municipality. Listing of Assessment Codes, Special Assessment & Special Charge codes.
Open book and Board of Review dates by town, city and village
View notices and publications related to In Rem Foreclosure/Tax Deeds on real estate taxes that are delinquent 2 years or older.
Current Lottery Credit and First Dollar credit amounts by School District. Link to Lottery & Gaming Credit forms if home is your primary residence as of January 1.
Each November the county board sets the Tax Levy for the county to be placed on the tax bills. Tax Levies for county, schools and municipalities are shown along with an example of what the county levy goes toward.
Dog licenses are now issued by the Humane Officer at the Sheriff's Dept. Information on obtaining a dog license.
Dog Licenses are issued through the Price County Sheriff's Department use one of the options below. MUST provide current RABIES CERTIFICATE to license dog.
- Mail: Checks payable to Price County Sheriff's Office, Attn: Price Co Humane Officer PO Box B Phillips, WI 54555
- In Person: Price County Sheriff's Office Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Online for a fee at Dog License online renewal
- Neutered/Spayed $15
- Unaltered male & female $20
- Multiple Dog (2 -12 dogs) $35 $3 per each additional dog over 12
Price County Ordinance 223-20 requires for the keeping of any dog over 4 months of age to be licensed.
The dog shall be vaccinated for rabies by a licensed veterinarian within 30 days of dog attaining 4 months of age.
Penalty for failure to obtain a dog license by April 1st will result in a fine of up to $200 and late fee of $5.