Where can I send my request?
Requests for records can be made by:
  • Email
  • Phone: 715-339-3011
  • Fax: 715-339-4115
  • In person at 164 Cherry Street
  • Mail
    Price County Sheriff's Office
    164 Cherry Street
    PO Box B
    Phillips, WI 54555

Show All Answers

1. What is a "record"?
2. What records may be released?
3. What records cannot be released?
4. How can I make an open record request?
5. What are the fees for record requests?
6. Where can I send my request?