News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 8:20:00 AM to 1/21/2015 2:32:30 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
- All subjects being admitted to the Price County Jail will submit to a complete pat down and search of their person and property.
- All subjects shall remain seated on the bench in the booking area unless otherwise directed by the booking officer.
- Handcuffs will be removed from cooperative subjects only. Handcuffs will be reapplied to uncooperative or disorderly subjects.
- A booking, including identifying information, a medical and mental health questionnaire, pictures and fingerprints, must be completed before an inmate is released.
- If an inmate becomes uncooperative, combative or disorderly, the booking will be suspended and the inmate placed in a holding cell until further determination.
- A phone call will be given upon completion of booking as time allows and as long as no restrictions on phone calls have been placed.
- All inmates to be housed in the Jail will be placed in a holding cell for a maximum of 24 hours. Inmates will be required to remove all jewelry, accessories and street clothing at this time and will be given a jail uniform.
- All inmates will be given a Preliminary Breath Test (PBT) during the booking process. Inmates will not be moved to general population or given any medication until they are sober.