News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2015 9:30:00 AM to 1/18/2019 2:25:01 PM.
Inmate Rules & Regulations
Posted on: January 19, 2015
- All personal items and property an inmate arrives at the facility with will be secured at the time of intake.
- All money will be deposited in the inmate's Trust Account.
- All medications will be submitted to the Jail medical staff and locked in a secure medication storage area.
- All items of clothing needed for Huber work release must be approved by Jail staff.
- Items other than necessary items and clothing needed for Huber work release must be pre-approved by Jail staff before it is accepted into an inmate's property.
- Inmates may release property to another person by submitting a Property Release form. The party to whom the property is released must show photo identification to receive the property.
- Property belonging to inmates who have been released from the Jail will be retained for five days after written notification has been made to the inmate's last known address. Any property left after five days will be disposed of.